Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Philippines
simplicity...is..beauty...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

another sport...BADMINTON

My favorite sport is volleyball. But I also like BADMINTON. My friends and I agreed to play badminton every weekend for fun and the like. Whatever purposes of this plan, we're sure we'll be having fun. Since I had enough time before I went to work yesterday, I decided to drop by Toby's, one of the leading stores for sports. I asked the sales attendant to give me a kind of badminton set. She explained NASSAU and offered that this brand is good for badminton enthusiasts. Part of her sales-talk,I was persuaded and upon checking its quality and style I decided to have it. I called and told Lana about it and check. What a coincidence she was also at Robinsons Galleria. After a minute or two, we headed to Toby's. We rechecked again and the sales attendant showed us another color. I chose the green one, the mere fact it's my fave color. It gave a plus factor to get this one. Fortunately, we were given discounts. ^smile^. We got 20% discount for its accessories. I mean the grip protector and shuttlecock. I informed Bella,Kate and others about it. Positively, they will surely buy so we could start to play. How I wish it would be soon. MJ sent an SMS and she'll definitely buy over the weekend. Great! Right now, I feel so excited about it.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I can play badminton again. It's just so hard to find someone who is into it as well. Enjoy! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. TC you can join us..we will do this every weekend..one way to unwind after tne bee-sy working days hehehe

    ReplyDelete