Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Philippines
simplicity...is..beauty...

Sunday, March 27, 2011

I've READ it...


As I arrived home this late afternoon after a wonderful and fun badminton session and a table discussion at McDonalds with a coke float and yummy French fries with some friends, I hurriedly open my computer and logged in to my blog webpage, and of course my Facebook account, and saw this very striking words from a blogger whom I don't even know. At first, I was hesitant to finish what he wrote but unknowingly I was able to and noticed the scroll bar has stopped going down. In short, I finished it. I don't have any single reason why did I read it. His words are quite unusual to me. I knew for sure that s/he's not an English speaker because of his/her grammar. It's the same with me that sometimes grammar matters. But no matter what,I loved what I've read from him/her. Maybe in a certain point,these words struck me sometime before but I really can't remember. To make it clearer, I copied the words that nailed my mind to ponder what s/he means to. This is it :

"The cause of our problems is our belief that there are problems. There are no problems, there are only actions that can or cannot be taken when we do not like things.
There is no problem in the world, everything is as it is.
Wherever we see a problem, it means that we are resisting to what is present. Yet what it is, by its nature, it is present. There is nothing you can do with this.
No one can think of to complain about the fact that green is green, yet we complain of what it is present.Complaining about something that it is, manifestly, it is like complaining that water is wet.
Complaining is a waste of time.


If there is a situation that we dont'like we can accept it, change it or abandon it. There is no "complaining."
Everything, of course, depends on our perception of the world. I assure you that we can spend a lifetime looking for satisfaction in things of the world, but if we do not act first on the lens through which we see the world then even the greatest fortune may seem a damn.


The words are trying to let me realize something but they remain unclear to me. Literally, I understood what s/he means but I know s/he has something deeper to reveal on. I couldn't fathom the critical thinking approach as what my college professor has taught us. Tell me I'm an idiot but I don't know if I need to disagree about it.I liked the message but should I really disagree? You can ask me why should I think about it. Simply because s/he has something to let us know. Something that we should think about which I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment