Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Philippines
simplicity...is..beauty...

Saturday, March 19, 2011

'candies"

As I was browsing the net , I suddenly thought of candies that I bought yesterday at Robinsons Galleria. These are a variety from Asian neighboring countries - China, Taiwan, Japan and South Korea.I just wanted to try the taste of these candies. I had told the sales in charge to weigh 200 grams of them. Well, it's not so expensive. I paid 50 pesos [$1.25]. not bad..There are 28 assorted pieces. If you try to look at the photo at the left. The light blue colored one is a coconut flavored candy.That's so very yummy. I could remember how does a "bokayo"[sweetened coconut meat in our province]. If I would be lost again to that spot in RG, I would surely choose more of this kind. I had eaten one [see the yellow green one], it's an ALOE flavored sweet. My taste bud was amazed to its flavor but did not complain. It sure is deliciously sweet.  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment