Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Philippines
simplicity...is..beauty...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tardy

I called the dentist to have a dental appointment last week. It is scheduled today. The time agreed was 11 o'clock in the morning. However, I woke up at 10 a.m. Definitely, I would be late. I hurriedly went to the bathroom to take a shower. Ten minutes later,I was already ironing my clothes,simultaneously, posting some messages in my facebook account. I need to leave the house as soon as possible targeting it to 10:30. But I finished at 10:45 then went down the house at 10:50. I was in a hurry to get in a taxi but to no avail. It was eleven o'clock. I was inside the FX van. Turned on my MP3 player and listened to Jennifer Hudson's newest song "No one Gonna Love You". I always love the melody of this song. Her voice is so soothing. I arrived the clinic at 11:34. Good thing was, the dentist wasn't done yet to a previous patient. So, I was less relaxed and felt comfortable thinking that my appointment was immediately canceled. I was reading the newspaper, Manila Bulletin. Japan earthquake-tsunami headlines. I turned the Philippine Star, same headline. I did skimming both of these papers. After I had presented my Medocare Card to the attendant, I was called by Doc Dong and the dental service began. So far, it was easily done. My teeth were not that bad today. They are only in a schedule to be cleaned. I gladly went off the clinic and headed to Pancake House to eat lunch. Nom.nom.nom..yummy^_^..fried chicken plus an almondigas soup...great taste...Quarter to one, I went up to the office. Mommy Cindy is selling a fruit salad. My favorite..I took one order to be paid for the nearest pay day..Yummy again.. I directly moved to my station and began working at 2:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment