Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Philippines
simplicity...is..beauty...

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Twenty ONE

I have 21 regular students tonight. As of this writing, I had conducted two classes. In three minutes, I will start my 12 marathon classes. Good luck to me ^^
***************************************************************************
I also have a new student. This one comes from Teacher Cheska. She resigned yesterday and wanna be working as an accountant soon at San Juan City.
***************************************************************************
As I continue writing this one, Hannah canceled her class because she was eating dinner when I called. How lucky am I tonight, from 12 down to 11. Should I wish more canceled classes? lol
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a coincidence! Soo Hee's mom told me that her daughter was taking a shower when I called. I advised her that I'll call Soo Hee on Friday. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment