Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Philippines
simplicity...is..beauty...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fried Chicken of Pancake House


I usually eat fried chicken at McDonalds. I'm really loyal to that food chain. I dunno really why. But one thing is the superb taste of each fried chicken everytime I gobble one. This is not my first time to eat at Pancake House but I haven't tried to take their fried chicken until yesterday. I ordered the thigh part because leg parts are no good for me. I can only eat a few of it and a bone... LOL :D...when I dipped it to its sauce...I heard the crispy sound of its skin and felt the juicy flesh coming into my hungry mouth...The taste..the taste...Awesome^_^... I found it really great,too. though,I remembered McDonalds fried chicken. I'm looking into another food variety to visit Pancake House soon. I'll try to discover some of their best dishes.

1 comment: