Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Philippines
simplicity...is..beauty...

Monday, March 21, 2011

Horse Power ^^

Going down from Jumong's back

As I was browsing the files in my documents' folder, I was able to notice this photo taken last year when we visited La Mesa Eco Park the day before my 30th birthday. It caught my attention,the horse named Jumong. I was undecided to ride the horse due to a fact that I am afraid I might fall like a fallen angel from the sky. I had also remembered that my aunt has two horses ,white and brown in the province. I'm really hesitant to ride a horse.I dunno the big deal behind it. I'm really envious of my cousin who can ride their horse bravely alone. Take note,she's younger than me. In the picture, Hershey,my friend, co-teacher,is getting ready for her horse ride galore, while I was sitting prettily down on a monoblock. To ride or not to ride ???My mind says "yes" but my body trembles "no". Did Jumong like me to ride on his back? Definitely,I did but Jumong disliked it. His power , his neigh alarmed me. I wanted to go down but his master commanded him to start moving. No choice had I but to say "This is it...go for horse power." It ended like Jumong had adored my sexy butt. For sure! LOL :D.. See you next time Jumong ^^

2 comments:

  1. riding a horse is awesome! been riding on and off for the last 26 years (I started out really young ;-)
    It definitely changes your perspective on the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..Yet...how nice of you.how i wish i could ride more and more..hehehe.. 'Twas my first time.You're right..a different perspective..while i was on Jumong's back...i could feel how nice it is to ride on the animal's back since i used to ride in an engine generated vehicles...[Thank you for reading ^-^]

    ReplyDelete