Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Philippines
simplicity...is..beauty...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Welcome Summer ^_^

Maggie, my room mate and a very goof friend, has put up the early summer decoration inside our room. When I arrived last night, I saw these fab beach balls and other stuffs hanging on the ceiling of our room. I smiled. I really appreciate what he's doing. He started to decorate our room last December for Christmas, followed by Valentine and then this SUMMER.. thank you very much Maggie. You're one of a kind ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I believe you're room mate is a real artist. :) So nice of him to be creative and caring enough to decorate your room. They seriously look good. I love the colors. Syempre, artist din ako so I know how to appreciate what's good when I see one. Sana you took photos of the other decorations that he made din before and posted them here para naman makita ng iba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup..TC...you're an artist..ang galing mo din..
    kahit ung mga colored papers na binibigay mo samin pag my update
    ,dinidesign mo pa...really nice and cute tapos ung sa birthday card
    pag may ngbibirthday...maganda ang design ^^...sa roo mate ko naman,
    kahit design sa styro...kering keri nya..sa labas nga ng pinto namin...nilagyan nya
    ng name namin written in a styro with matching glitters and other decorative designs
    ..basta maganda..kahit personalized valentine and xmas cards...na linen paper
    gamit niya..ang ganda..sinabihan ko nga xa na magbusiness ng mga ganyan kasi
    maganda talaga...tiyak napapatok..

    ReplyDelete